The truck mixer pump TWINSTAR 3Z24 is the suitable choice for flexibility, dynamism and reliability. Thanks to the boom in 3 sections with "Z" folding type this model has been designed for small jobsites, usually for residential building. The TWINSTAR 3Z24 has a minimum boom opening of 6.9 m only, suitable for urban construction sites with difficult access thanks to the front stabilization "telescopic horizontal" outriggers and rear outriggers "fixed type".
Perfect assembly on truck 4 axles with wheelbase 4.200 - 4.500 mm.
Drum high load capacity with elliptical bottom with nominal capacity 8,5 m³.
The pumping group S6 designed to optimize the best relation among suction and concrete pumping that realize max theoretical concrete output over 70 m³/h and pressure on concrete adapted to the performance.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Perfect assembly on 4 axles chassis.
- Front outriggers "horizontal" opening; rear outriggers "fixed" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Drum high load capacity with elliptical bottom with geometrical volume 13.5 m³.
- Boom with 3 sections "Z" folding type, pipeline Ø 100 mm (4").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Minimum opening height 6.900 mm.
- Valve S6 at high performances till 73 m³/h continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 230 l/min, 13 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.