SERMAC GENUINE SPARE PARTS
The periodic maintenance of SERMAC equipment with GENUINE SPARE PARTS ensures efficient use of concrete pumps, reducing normal operating costs significantly.
SERMAC has introduced a line of particularly performing and abrasion resistant spare parts:
- Rubber pistons: made with more resistant and higher density material.
- Plate and wear ring: made with tungsten carbide inserts.
- Pipelines: made of inserts with chromium and tungsten carbides with particular attention to the critical points of the machine such as reductions, bends and turret pipes.
Every single spare part is checked and after have passed our quality standards, it is subsequently labeled with a special bar code in order to always have the relative traceability.
The use of GENUINE SPARE PARTS compared to NON-ORIGINAL components guarantees the following advantages:
- Warranty of 12 months recognized by SERMAC on the genuine spare parts mounted.
- Use of suitable materials for the correct functioning of the equipment. SERMAC continuously invests in the research and development of suitable and performing materials for pumping concrete.
- Logistic and administrative support in the pre- and post-order phases for the purchased components.
- Lower operating and management costs.
We remind you that only mount the GENUINE SPARE PARTS remain the warranty period for the structural parts where they are eventually installed.
Working Service Hours:
- From Monday to Friday
- From 08:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.; from 13:00 P.M. to 17:30 P.M.