The concrete pump Zenith 5Z36 is designed with boom 5 sections with "Z" folding type. The Zenith 5Z36 thanks to a minimum boom opening of 6.75 m only and pipeline Ø 125 mm is the ideal solution for city areas of difficult access where medium size concrete pumps have difficulties in placing and operating boom. The 5Z36 is the best solution for medium-small jobsites dimension: works indoor and outdoor, galleries or whatever is request a limited placing space. The pump can be easily maneuvered and operates also in any residential building thanks to the assembly on truck 3 axles and wheelbase 3.900 - 4.200 mm. The pumping group S8 at open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 130 m³/h to 185 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 3 axles chassis.
- Total mass < 26 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "horizontal" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 5 sections, "Z" opening type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening space 6.750 mm.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h. continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.