The concrete pump Zenith 4ZR20 City-Pump thanks to "ZR" folding boom with a minimum opening of 4.2 m only and pipeline Ø 125 mm are the best solution for city areas of difficult access where medium size concrete pumps have difficulties in placing and operating boom. The version City-Pump is the ideal solution for medium-small jobsites, works indoor and galleries or whatever needs a limited placing space. The 4ZR20 can easily operates also in the urban centers thanks to the assembly on truck 2 axles short wheelbase 3.800 - 4.000 mm.
The pumping group S8 with open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 80 m³/h to 100 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 81 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 2 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 16 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "diagonal fixed" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 4 sections "ZR" folding type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening height 4.200 mm.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 100 m³/h: continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.