The Zenith 5Z42 thanks to the boom in 5 sections completely with "Z" folding type is the best choice for medium-big jobsites as residential and industrial buildings, bridges/under bridges, and pumping in depth as excavations and foundations. The Zenith 5Z42 has a minimum boom opening of 8.0 m and pipeline Ø 125 mm, so ideal solution for urban jobsites of difficult access thanks to the front stabilization "X" type. Perfect assembly on truck 4 axles of wheelbase 4.850 - 5.450 mm.
The pumping group S8 at open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 130 m³/h to 185 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 4 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 32 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "swing-out" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 5 sections "Z" folding type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening height 8.000 mm.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h: continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.