The concrete pump 5Z38 thanks to the boom 5 sections with "Z" folding type is the best choice for medium-big jobsites as residential and industrial buildings, works indoor, and pumping in depth as excavations and foundations. The Zenith 5Z38 has a minimum boom opening of 7.2 m only and pipeline Ø 125 mm, so ideal solution for urban jobsites of difficult access thanks to the front stabilization "X" type. The pump can easily operate also in the urban centers thanks to the perfect assembly on truck 3 axles of wheelbase 4.200 - 4.500 mm. The pumping group S8 at open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 130 m³/h to 185 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 3 - 4 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 26 - 28 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "swing-out" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 5 sections, "Z" folding type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening height 7.200 mm.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h: continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.