SIRIO 5RZ46 SUPERLIGHT
The concrete pump Sirio 5RZ46 Superlight has been designed using special steel with high resistance - for the entire structure of the boom - which combined with the latest manufacturing techniques has allowed to achieve an excellent ratio between the total weight and performance, without the use of composite materials. The 5RZ46 Superlight is able to achieve record-breaking performance of weight, thanks to the extraordinary design of the office R&D SERMAC. The 5RZ46 Superlight thanks to the distributor boom in 5 sections with "RZ" is ideal application in the yards of medium-large areas such as pumping at height as elevated roads and bridges or pumping in length as slabs, foundations and walls. The length of the boom over 45 m and the pipeline Ø 125 mm make the 5RZ46 Superlight ideal for jobs which require larger flow of concrete and allows the positioning of the pump also the most difficult sites thanks to front stabilization "X" and rear outriggers. The 5RZ46 Superlight also combines a perfect assembly on truck 4 axles with wheelbase 4.850 - 5.450 mm. Total mass on ground < 32 t. The pumping group S8 at open hydraulic circuit up to 150 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 4 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 32 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "swing-out" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 5 sections "RZ" folding type.
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.