The new concrete pump Zenith 4Z38 renews the boom 4 sections with "Z" folding type and it's the perfect suitable solution for jobsites of medium-small dimension: civil and industrial works, pumping in depth (excavations, underground parking and foundations). The Zenith 4Z38 has a minimum boom opening of 8.8 m only and pipeline Ø 125 mm so ideal solution for urban jobsites of difficult access thanks to front stabilization "X" type. The pump can be easily maneuvered thanks to the perfect assembly on truck 3 axles of wheelbase 4.500 - 4.600 mm.
The pumping group S8 at open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 130 m³/h to 185 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 3 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 26 t.
- Front outriggers "X" open; rear outriggers "swing-out" open. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 4 sections, "Z" folding type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening height 8.800 mm.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h: continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.