The concrete pump Zenith 4Z27 thanks to the boom 4 sections with "Z" folding type - pipeline Ø 125 mm - further a minimum placing area is the ideal solution for city areas of difficult access where other concrete pumps have difficulties in placing and operating boom. The Zenith 4Z27 is the best solution for medium-small jobsites, road construction, sheds, residential construction or whatever needs a limited placing. The pump can easily operates also in urban centers thanks to the perfect assembly on truck 2 (or 3) axles and wheelbase 4.400 - 4.800 mm.
The pumping group S8 with open hydraulic circuit has high reliability; three typologies of pumping groups from 130 m³/h to 185 m³/h concrete output and pressures till to 76 bar.
- Pump made by high-yield tensile strength steel, FEM designed.
- Assembly on 2 axles chassis.
- Total mass on ground < 19 t.
- Front outriggers "X" opening; rear outriggers "diagonal fixed" opening. Separated operation controls on both side of the equipment. Position held by hydraulic check valves.
- Boom 4 sections "Z" folding type, pipeline Ø 125 mm (5").
- Boom control by proportional distributor.
- Boom minimum opening height 6.000 mm.
- Valve S8 at high performances till 185 m³/h continuous, silent, regular pumping.
- Concrete capacity adjuster at distance.
- Proportional radio remote control provided with double speed in boom moving, automatic free frequency research, manipulators with 8 positions and delivery capacity converter.
- Membrane water pump 75 l/min, 30 bar.
- Electric vibrator on hopper grid and push-button control panel at distance.
- Plates for outrigger support and housing with safety lock.
- Light projector on hopper.
- Tool kit for cleaning and maintenance.